Thursday 26 July 2012

Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil

This week I bought the Clarins Huile "Tonic". It comes as a set at the moment with two other items free - smaller versions of the Smoothing Body Scrub and the Extra Firming Body Cream.

The tonic oil is meant to improve skin elasticity to prevent stretch marks and to maintain skin firmness. I like that it's made with 100% pure plant extracts like Hazelnut, Rosemary, Geranium and Mint, which also give it a lovely scent. I'm not sure if any firming and toning is going on but it does make my skin super soft and feels luxurious to put on :) The same for the body cream. The best thing about this set might be the scrub, I love it! I had tried it before and now I'm totally convinced, I must get the full size :)

Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil Set with Smoothing Scrub and Firming Cream
Clarins Smoothing Body Scrub/ Tonic Body Treatment Oil/ Extra-Firming Body Cream






3 comments:

  1. OMG I am totally going to have to try this!! My skin def needs some help!! Love your blog! Ill be back for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im soo obsessed with your Tumblr!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So sweet, thanks hun! Love your blog too

      Delete

Thank you for commenting :) ♥