Liebster is a term of endearment in German, e.g. sweetheart, dearest :) You have probably seen this award in lots of new blogs as it is meant to be awarded to up & coming blogs with less than 200 followers. A few rules for the award...
- Link back to the blogger that nominated you
- Write 11 random facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
- Create 11 questions of your own questions for blogs you would like to give the Liebster award
- Choose up to 11 blogs to award <3
MY 11 FACTS AND SECRETS :P
1. I love to swim and anything to do with the ocean.
2. I play City Story on my iPhone then wonder why I'm spending time creating fictional cities!
3. The last country I was in before this was Qatar.
4. I like Red Velvet cupcakes, yum.
5. My bedroom is painted lemon cream yellow.
6. I have way too much makeup products.
7. I want to plan some type of charity/volunteer vacation next year
8. I love to cook.
9. I would like to learn more about art history.
10. My favourite perfume when I was 17 was Ralph by Ralph Lauren.
11. I love people who have a sense of adventure and are open-minded and kind.
11 QUESTIONS FROM THE SORTING HOUSE
1. What are your goals in life?
To be happy, to be in love, to have adventures, to have children, to always be independent financially and emotionally, to stay humble. I have lots of goals but those are a few :)
|Things you can't buy, by Chibird|
2. Where were you born and do you still live there?I was born in Singapore but actually my parents were living in Thailand then and my Mum just came over to have me. I moved around quite a lot growing up but now I am back in Singapore. I moved here a couple of years ago from London.
|Sweet Singapore :)|
3. Do you speak other languages or do you want to learn one?
I'm learning Spanish now, I think it's a beautiful language and I hope I can speak at least basic Spanish one day! :)
|Crossing Tower of the Old Cathedral, Salamanca, Spain|
4. Which beauty product can you not live without?
Probably concealer because I can get dark undereye circles. I really like YSL Touche Eclat and have used it for around ten years I think!
|Saving my eyes since 2003!|
I'm not sure I probably don't have a very unique style :P Maybe classic, city, romantic. I have a lot of clothes from Zara which I guess is quite urban city style but still feminine.
6. Do you believe the world will end this year?
No, I hope not!
7. If you could go on holiday anywhere and money is no object, where would you go and why?
I would go to Antarctica. I just think it's so out there and like nothing I've seen before. It looks so beautiful but it's so expensive to organize travel there.
8. What type of music do you listen to when you need cheering up?
I listen to all types of music so I think it would just be any song with good vibes and good lyrics.
9. Do you believe in the supernatural, if not which is the most plausible?
I'm not sure, maybe. I believe in God so I guess so.
10. Who is your style icon?
Some of my favourites lately are: Christine Centenera, Miranda Kerr, Olivia Palermo and Poppy Delevingne.
|Olivia and Poppy|
11. If you had to wear one outfit for the rest of your life what would it be?
One amazing summer dress.
I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE...
Armando at Blog literario y fotografico
Shannon at Awash with Wonder
Tami at Bohemian Treehouse
Michelle at Another No Mail Day
Katie at Theory Twenty One
Andie at Andies Traveling Pants
Julianne at A Little Lacey
Marienni at Marienni
Elle at Lipstick & Lace
Anne at Moments of Libra
I'm really not sure if a few of these have more than 200 followers! My questions for you if you choose to accept are...
1. Where would you love to live for a year?
2. What song have you had on repeat lately?
3. What do you like about blogging?
4. What makeup brand and products do you use most often?
5. What do you want to do by the end of this year?
6. If you were an animal what would you be and why?
7. Describe the country/town you live in in 3 words?
8. What is something you feel strongly about?
9. Flowers in hair. Cute or Disaster?
10. What is your dream job?
11. What is something you would try if there was guaranteed no risk involved?
Pictures via 1, 2